The Natural Way can help you to lose weight with our fantastic eating plans, natural formulations and support via the one-on-one consultations. However, there are other things you can change at home to help you lose weight, according to the principles of Feng Shui.
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese concept that has origins back to the 11th century BC. Basically, it is the art of positioning objects (such as furniture) based on a belief in patterns of yin and yang and the flow of chi (energy) around these objects that may have positive and negative effects on your health / fate. Despite whether you think Feng Shui has any credibility or not, the points below may certainly give you some ‘food for thought’.
- Eat your dinner on a black or dark blue plate. The color of the plate subconsciously diminishes your appetite. Dinner meals should be served on dark plates while lunch and breakfast meals on bright colors (to keep energy levels high).
- Place a dark tablecloth on the table in the evening. Put it on the table after lunch to curb your appetite the rest of the day. Restaurants use red tablecloths to stimulate your appetite. (A good trick they have been using for years.)
- Make eating a sacred ritual by decorating the table with fresh flowers and use the best china for all of your meals.
- Food selection should be varied. Bright colors should dominate the plate and neutral colors should be less than 1/3. There is little chi value in a plate of pasta compared to a bowl of veggies.
- Clean the kitchen of all clutter. The cupboards should not be bulging open with food and kitchen accessories. Have a bowl of fresh fruit on the counter or table to represent vitality and healthy choices.
- Is your home filled with yin energy which is very relaxing and quiet? That may be peaceful but not so conducive to weight loss. Infuse some yang energy to burn calories by playing Latin dance music to get your feet moving or spray the home with citrus scents (as all citrus scents are stimulating to the body and mood) OR burn citrus oils in an oil burner.
With Spring in the air, now is definitely the time to think about your Summer body…being trim, taut and terrific in time for Christmas is a possibility. Call your nearest clinic on 1300 SLIMMER (1300 754663) TODAY and make a FREE appointment to discuss your weight loss and health care goals. For Stay At Home clients, please call Cora on 0458 754 663, or Online, visit our website: https://www.thenaturalway.com.au/products/
We can help you to get the back the summer body you want!