Liquid concentrate – 500ml
Bio-fermented Lychee Iced Tea is a green tea with anti-oxidants and is a guilt free alternative iced tea
Gluten free, lactose free, 99% sugar free, alcohol free and vegan friendly.
Since ancient times, Chinese medicinal practitioners have used Lychee in tea form. Today, many of those beliefs have been sustained with research that has made Lychee Tea popular today. Lychee fruit contains good amount of antioxidant Vitamin C, Vitamin B-complex and phytonutrient flavonoids. Lychee is a rich source of nutrient that is required for the production of blood; it strengthens the immune system and assist as a natural and safe stress reliever. It provides manganese, magnesium, copper, iron and folate that are required for the formation of RBC
Lychee iced tea has a good nutritional profile, with very high levels of potassium, and good amounts of polyphenolic compounds, flavonoids, and beta-carotene, as well as vitamin C and assorted B vitamins.
Health Benefits of Bio Fermented LYCHEE ICED TEA:
- Aids digestion
- Assist in controlling harmful bacteria
- Support immune system
- Support general wellbeing
Standard Dosage / Use:
Mix 15ml with up to 200 ml of chilled water or sparkling water. Can also be added to your favourite juices or smoothies for an optimum refreshing bio fermented drink. Can have up to 45ml per day.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding Consult your healthcare professional
- Not suitable for Children under 3
- Store below 25°C
- Refrigerate once opened
Each 15ml contains:
- Each 15ml of Lychee Iced Tea contains the goodness of 6 billion good bacteria by NKCA value compared to a 25 billion pure probiotic
- 95% Bio-fermented / Probiotic Formula Lychee Green Tea concentrate , approx. 5% natural vegetable sweetener
- These ingredients are processed in a Probiotic / Bio-fermentation plant that ultimately changes the structure thus creating a bio active concentrate
- Associated strains of lactobacillus acidophilus, L. casei , L. plantarum, (Bifidobacterium), L. Bulgaricus,L, L. lactis, L. fermenti, S.boulardii and S. cerevisiae are used.